Author Topic: Game Update (#0335)  (Read 213 times)

KiKoKi

• Administrator

• View Profile
Game Update (#0335)
« on: February 10, 2021, 11:42:57 PM »

Update Changelog:
  • [PVP] Class elemental damage click here for for details.

• [SIEGE] Noatun siege will be replaced by Etherium Siege click here for for details.

• [NPC] Tax npc for noatun has been fixed

• [SIEGE] Player who wins the Etherium Siege for his guild will receive rewards

• [BM SUMMON] Tweaked some minor formulas regarding damage calculations

Wyd Amihan progress update

Many of you may are asking what happened to the Wyd Amihan project progress. As we all know Im working on the project since last year but for some reason *covid* *lockdown* *jobs* I had to sideline the project since July of last year and had to help my family get through this pandemic by starting a small business. 2020 is not a good year for all of us and lockdown/losing jobs further made our circumstances worst. Luckily, that business somehow went thru and we are doing ok as of this moment.

And so January 2021 came and I started on working back again on Wyd Pilipinas, I am now working on both Wyd Updates and Wyd Amihan project. Hopefully I can put up the new beta server in 1 2 months. I also replaced the old amihan server files as it is giving me errors and I dont like the chat windows style that retains the text written onto it that was entered a while ago. I will be using a different source code from now on.

Also, let me know if you want a different levelling system/storyline in the amihan project. I was thinking of completely removing the Game Lore/Storyline and making it a new game/system with linear progress path. It will have a completely new system and will be far from vanilla WYD.

Additional craftable items will be available in the future game updates. Keep collecting those crafting mats even if they have no use at the moment, Who knows maybe it will be a part of some epic recipe next update?. I will also add Cooking & Alchemy on future updates.

Don't forget to update your client to the latest version using the Wyd Pilipinas client patcher

Invite Your Friends To Play And Build A Strong Guild To Compete Against Others!

For Donations Promos Please Check This Link : Newbie Promo Bundle

For Questions & Suggestions Feel Free To Message Me On My Facebook :
www.facebook.com/kikoki21
Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all the little emotions. You see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are.