Author Topic: Game Update (#0329)  (Read 498 times)

KiKoKi

• Administrator

• View Profile
Game Update (#0329)
« on: February 08, 2020, 08:07:56 AM »

Update Changelog:
  • [FM Magic/Support] Class Re-Balancing. It can now hold its own vs other classes.

• [FM Damage/Support] Class Re-Balancing. It can now hold its own vs other classes.

• [BM Damage] Class Re-Balancing. It can now hold its own vs other classes.

• [TK Damage] Class Re-Balancing. It can now hold its own vs other classes.

• Daily "Tormented Candu" event removed from system.

• /summon command will not work on newly logged-in players or players who used /disablesummon command. You can also use /enablesummon if you want other guildmates to summon you.

• Guild War participant limit increased from 15vs15 to 20vs20.

• Town Conquest scheduled time changed. Click this Link for more info

• Town Conquest monsters will now have reduced HP & Damage and guilds can finish them all off in 20 minutes.

• Item [Akelotia] and [Hekalotia] dragon bought from nell store discountinued due to the release of new tier of mounts. It will expire immediately when you use it.

• Daily event added "Azran Horde Invasion". Click this Link for more info

• Updated all item logos of the client. Update your client to see the changes.

• Added new premium only mount "Crimson Dragon [DMG]". Click this Link for more info

• Added new premium only mount "Cobalt Dragon [MAP]". Click this Link for more info

Additional craftable items will be available in the future game updates. Keep collecting those crafting mats even if they have no use at the moment, Who knows maybe it will be a part of some epic recipe next update?. I will also add Cooking & Alchemy on future updates.

Don't forget to update your client to the latest version using the Wyd Pilipinas client patcher

Invite Your Friends To Play And Build A Strong Guild To Compete Against Others!

For Donations Promos Please Check This Link : Newbie Promo Bundle

For Questions & Suggestions Feel Free To Message Me On My Facebook :
www.facebook.com/kikoki21
« Last Edit: February 08, 2020, 08:40:58 AM by KiKoKi »
Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all the little emotions. You see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are.