Author Topic: Guild War  (Read 718 times)

KiKoKi

• Administrator

• View Profile
Guild War
« on: October 20, 2019, 09:55:36 AM »

Guild War Guide

How can my Guild participate in a Guild war?
  • You can challenge a town owner by doing the Town Conquest first and racking up Conquest points. You can follow the guide on town conquest here: Click here
  • Challenging Town owners can only be done on Fridays, Go to the Bidding Npc and talk to it. It will automatically use all your conquest points for that specific town and your bet will be recorded.
  • The guild who has the most "Conquest Points" that placed their bids will have the opportunity to figh for the guild war. Bidding NPC will announce the challenger on the next day.
  • Guild war will take place @ 9:00pm every Saturdays. Each guild can only bring 10 members on the battle.
  • If any of the Challenger/Owner of the town exceed the maximum 10 member limit, The server will randomly pick only 10 players to be summoned inside the Guild War area.
  • Guild War results will be decided after 30 minutes of fierce battle. The guild with the most score will win the Town Ownership.
  • Note that Erion guild war only summons Mortal Class characters.

Rewards for participating in the Guild Wars:
  • Guild War participants can claim the rewards on the Tax Npc after the battle. You can only received rewards during the day of the guildwar and only after it ends.
    • Armia Rewards:
      • Money Envelope x10
      • Roasted Chicken x2
      • Bigger Potion x2

• Azran Rewards:
      • Money Envelope x8
      • Roasted Chicken x2
      • Bigger Potion x2

• Erion Rewards:
      • Money Envelope x4
      • Roasted Chicken x2
      • Bigger Potion x2

Guild Tax
  • The Guild Leader can collect the town tax every Sunday @ 19:00 Game Time
    • Armia Tax:
      • 2,000,000,000 Gold

• Azran Tax:
      • 1,000,000,000 Gold

• Erion Tax:
      • 600,000,000 Gold

• Noatun Tax:
      • 200,000,000 Gold

Additional craftable items will be available in the future game updates. Keep collecting those crafting mats even if they have no use at the moment, Who knows maybe it will be a part of some epic recipe next update?. I will also add Cooking & Alchemy on future updates.

Don't forget to update your client to the latest version using the Wyd Pilipinas client patcher

Invite Your Friends To Play And Build A Strong Guild To Compete Against Others!

For Donations Promos Please Check This Link : Newbie Promo Bundle

For Questions & Suggestions Feel Free To Message Me On My Facebook :
www.facebook.com/kikoki21
« Last Edit: October 20, 2019, 11:02:00 AM by KiKoKi »
Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all the little emotions. You see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are.