Author Topic: Etherium Earring Refinement  (Read 316 times)

KiKoKi

• Administrator

• View Profile
Etherium Earring Refinement
« on: May 25, 2019, 06:59:04 PM »

What do i need in order to refine Etherium Earrings?
  • 1. You need refine stone "Titan Medal". See further down below how to acquire it.
  • 2. You need to place the refinement stones on the first 5 slots of your inventory. See further down below to check the success rates of each Titan Medal.
  • 3. You can fill all first 5 slots of your inventory with different Titan Medals. Each different Titan Medals will have a specific Success Rate, You can check the rates further below the post. It wont work if you leave any of the slots empty.
  • 4. You will need to talk to NPC Brokkr to initiate the refinement process. You will see a server announcement if the refinement is successful.

• Take note that each upgrade adds 30 Pure Damage and 15 Absorb Damage on the Etherium Earring

How to acquire Titan Medals?   
  • "Titan Medal I" can be acquired by killing "Archon" mobs inside the titan zone. The portal can be found near Npc Ability Master.

How to upgrade Titan Medals to get higher success rates?   
  • There are 5 different Titan Medal levels Titan Medal I to Titan Medal V
  • A Titan medal can be upgraded using the item "Medal Alchemy" that can be bought on Npc Aki inside Armia town.

How to use the item Medal Alchemy?   
  • Medal Alchemy II - Requires 5x Titan Medal I in order to make 1x Titan Medal II
  • Medal Alchemy III - Requires 5x Titan Medal II in order to make 1x Titan Medal III
  • Medal Alchemy IV - Requires 5x Titan Medal III in order to make 1x Titan Medal IV
  • Take note that you cant upgrade Titan Medal IV to Titan Medal V as it is a very rare refine stone that can only be acquired on events and Titan Medal Box [A]

Below is a chart of each Titan Medal success rates:   
  • When upgrading Etherium Earrings all the Titan Medal from Slot 1 to Slot 5 will have their individual "Success Rates" added up and that will be your total chance of success.

Titan Medal Boxes will also be available on the Nell Store:   
  • Titan Medal Box [N] - Chance to get Titan Medal I to Titan Medal III

• Titan Medal Box [M] - Chance to get Titan Medal II to Titan Medal V

• Titan Medal Box [A] - Chance to get Titan Medal III to Titan Medal V

Titan zone Boss Mob "Abraxas":   
  • Abraxas will spawn every 1 Hour of our game server and will drop Titan Medal Box [M]. It will be accompanied by "Archons" in the middle of the Titan zone map.

Daily Titan Medal Box [M] rewards:   
  • Everytime a Gold Membership subscriber logs in on the game server, Will be given 1x Titan Medal Box [M]. You can only claim this reward once a day from 6:00 to 23:59 GMT.

Additional craftable items will be available in the future game updates. Keep collecting those crafting mats even if they have no use at the moment, Who knows maybe it will be a part of some epic recipe next update?. I will also add Cooking & Alchemy on future updates.

Don't forget to update your client to the latest version using the Wyd Pilipinas client patcher

Invite Your Friends To Play And Build A Strong Guild To Compete Against Others!

For Donations Promos Please Check This Link : Newbie Promo Bundle

For Questions & Suggestions Feel Free To Message Me On My Facebook :
www.facebook.com/kikoki21
« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 08:52:14 PM by KiKoKi »
Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all the little emotions. You see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are.