Author Topic: Game Server (Host Maintenance) News  (Read 222 times)

KiKoKi

• Administrator

• View Profile
Game Server (Host Maintenance) News
« on: December 18, 2018, 12:59:22 AM »

Wyd Pilipinas Game Server Status Update (LA Data Center is currently down) December 20, 2018
  • We will now be using the "Hong Kong" based Wyd Server from now on. Unfortunately some accounts might experience missing items/game progress missing as a result of the "Los Angeles, USA" Server being down until now.

• Basically what will happen is, we will be having an account rollback so all the progress of the players who logged in between December 11, 2018 to December 17, 2018 will be lost.

• Don't hit the panic button just yet.. All players who are having this issues like "Missing Game Level Progress/Missing Rare or Premium Items" must fill in this form here (https://goo.gl/forms/UUrTr2YRbS9vItwZ2) and i will 100% help you on it. Just a warning, Do not attempt to make bogus claims, Because once the "LA Server" is up, i can guarantee you i will know that you lied and you will only put your account in jeopardy. So please, report only if you have theses issues only.

• You can now connect manually on our "Hong Kong" server by patching your client using this method below:

Game Launcher functions will not work until our LA Server is back online

Invite Your Friends To Play And Build A Strong Guild To Compete Against Others!

For Donations Promos Please Check This Link : Newbie Promo Bundle

For Questions & Suggestions Feel Free To Message Me On My Facebook :
www.facebook.com/kikoki21
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 03:42:30 PM by KiKoKi »
Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all the little emotions. You see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are.