Author Topic: Game Update (#0321)  (Read 184 times)

KiKoKi

• Administrator

• View Profile
Game Update (#0321)
« on: December 15, 2018, 12:03:46 PM »

This update focuses on player experience regarding character progression and item drop quality.

We will release additional Game Guides on our forums to guide new players on their journey to become one of the elite players on Wyd Pilipinas.

Update Changelog:
  • Game Server droprate greatly increased by 25% (this will affect all mobs server-wide)

• Training Zone added for Mortal to Hardcore classes vis NPC "Garth" located in armia. You can leave your characters inside this zone and gather experience to progress in the game

• New mob "Metal Brute" added inside the training zone. Ideal Stone[Celestial] can also be looted from this mob

• Tormented Candu on daily events, will now have a chance to drop an "Arcane Amulet +12"

• Increased Water Zone experience gained by 200%

• Increased Mortal quest item experience/gold gain by 200%

• Increased droprate for Rare Runes required to make "Ideal Stone[Celestial]"

• Increased droprate for Rare Stones required to make "Ideal Stone[Hardcore]"

• Increased droprate for Rare Elixirs required to make "Ideal Stone[Soul]"

• Increased droprate for Rare Souls required to make "Ideal Stone[Ethereal]"

• Increased chances of getting the item "Tyrs Chest" on Mystical Scrolls

• You can now only equip/un-equip Guild Tags on Sundays. This will prevent Guild Town owners to participate in the conquest of their own town

• Spectral Force book droprate increased on DarkShadow mob

• Updated the "Town Conquest" rules (click here for more info)

• Guild War participation perks can now be obtained in the designated Tax Npc of each town after the Guild War event on saturdays. Here is a list of the item rewards upon participating in the Guild Wars:

• 50 Million Silver Brick

• 2pcs Roasted Chicken

• 2pcs Bigger Potion

• 20pcs Laktorerium Powder

• Naid +9

Additional craftable items will be available in the future game updates. Keep collecting those crafting mats even if they have no use at the moment, Who knows maybe it will be a part of some epic recipe next update?. I will also add Cooking & Alchemy on future updates.

Don't forget to update your client to the latest version using the Wyd Pilipinas client patcher

Invite Your Friends To Play And Build A Strong Guild To Compete Against Others!

For Donations Promos Please Check This Link : Newbie Promo Bundle

For Questions & Suggestions Feel Free To Message Me On My Facebook :
www.facebook.com/kikoki21
Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all the little emotions. You see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are.